Made in California
Great for Backcountry, Parks and Street riding
Take the Disruptor anywhere. From Parks to Backcountry, this board is built for speed, larger jumps and faster lines. With a radial side-cut and mid-wide waist width good for larger feet, the Disruptor provides stability at high speeds. The Spruce core with Poplar stringers gives the Disruptor a stiffer flex for more stompability on larger jumps.
With the size range of the Disruptors this board can be anything you want it to be.
- Base: Sintered Ultra Base
- Base Glass: Biaxial Fiberglass
- Core Material: Spruce with Poplar stringers
- Sidewalls: Full wrap Urethane
- Top Glass: Triaxial Fiberglass
- Camber Type: Traditional Camber
- Stainless-Steel Inserts
- Rockwell 48 steel edges