Great for Backcountry, Parks and Street riding
Take the Disruptor anywhere. From the parks to backcountry, this board is built for speed, larger jumps and faster lines. With a radial side-cut and mid-wide waist width good for larger feet, the Disruptor provides stability at high speeds. The spruce core combined with poplar stringers gives the Disruptor a stiffer flex for more stompability on larger jumps.
With the versatility of the Disruptors, this board can be anything you want it to be.
Disruptor 2 will start shipping February 1st 2017
- Base: Sintered Ultra Base
- Base Glass: Triaxial Fiberglass
- Core Material: Spruce with Poplar stringers
- Sidewalls: Full wrap Urethane
- Top Glass: Triaxial Fiberglass
- Camber Type: Traditional Camber
- Stainless-Steel Inserts
- Rockwell 48 steel edges